Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: My nap can't be over. No. No way. Shit.

I woke up this morning and struggled to get out of bed. Struggled. Like I had to crawl my way through bleary eyes and a thick fog of "whathuhwhere...what time is it?" This is my 6th shift in a row and the lack of sleep is hanging tightly around my ankles...forcing the pathetic foot-drag routine. And the sad bags under my eyes? They could carry all my belongings to Thailand. I long for sleep. 8 full hours of restorative sleep. The hell-no-I'm-not-setting-my-alarm type of sleep. Yes. I'll take 3 orders of that. for here. and 2 to go. Thank you. Bye.
Wins: Hot Silent Flow with Claudine. Cue nice music, added poses and straight up flow-magic for 90 minutes of sweaty fun times. I like this class. A nice break from the straight dialogue and routine of a normal hot 90. Magical coconut water. My christmas stocking that my sister brought back from her sojourn home, which included dolphin natural chocolates (vegan, sugar free and delicious...so no puréed dolphin filling. They protect those sleek mammals and I think that's tender). My Parents. My sister, who gave me 400 sticks of incense...one of which is scented "pussy." What? (I haven't lit that one yet).

Motivation? I want to feel good. No, fuck that. I want to feel better. Constantly, continually better. I want to wake up with a relaxed back. I want to feel energized before reaching for that mug of coffee. I want to be happy with stillness; to fill space with thought and reflection instead of stimuli. I want to be calm, yet lively. I want balance. I'll take 2 of those to go, too. Just add it to my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment