Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1: Happy New Year, Douche Monkey.

Today was tough. Trying. Today was irritating. Like a rash. A rash covered in wool. During the Summer. Today was a "Hey...Douche Monkey. I really don't know what waving your hand like King-Master of Raleigh means in reference to what you want to eat. Or drink. Use your words. Use. Your. Words. And lose the entitlement. It's making you suck more." Yup, it was all right there. Zero buffer, All edge.

Today was also great. It's a new year. 2010. Can we just say 10? Like O9. Not 09, but "O." Everyone likes the "O." Today was great because I started my challenge. Today was great because I made it to a 5:30 class at 5:29. Today was great because I was exhausted before the first inhale. Today was great because I was energized by the last one.

Today is turning into tomorrow. The really important day. January 2. Follow through. Follow. Through.

Today. First Day. Done.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!I look forward to reading more about your 101 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Go go go day 2. It is way too early to be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

    ReplyDelete