Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 49 & 50: The Time Has Come, The Walrus Said...

To get back on the yoga express. After 4 days of recuperating from whatever nastiness plagued my body, I'm going back to the studio tonight. Monica told me to be restorative in the heat. "Wait until the fever passes, then come back with 50% energy, and do what your body says," she instructed. And now, I will follow. It's been a crazy few weeks and everything, quite literally, has rocked my daily life. But discipline is something you work on, every day. Focus, determination, progression. I'm in it to win it and 4 days of battling H1N1 is just part of the Mala.

I'm back, baby. Bring the thunder! Or maybe just the heat.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck climbing back up. I'm sure your body will thank you in good time (even if it might hate you tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete