Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 48: Swine Flu? Who knew...

I feel like death. Not the cool death from Jose Saramago's book. The bad death with the coughing and the headache and the sore muscles and the flu-like badness. Son of a whore. This sucks.

No yoga today. Plenty of sleep. Doubles on Friday and Sunday, if I feel better. Not sure what happened. I was all alright, but just a little tired the other day. Then I woke up to massive congestion, a fever and the general feelings of my body falling apart. Lame.

If it is the flu, damn you H1N1 or any other variant of the much abhorred influenza, I will not be back at the studio for a few days. I'm all about sharing is caring, but sharing the flu with 30 people is definitely not cool. If so, it will be the most restorative svaroopa classes I have done in quite some time. Hello bed, I will be coming your way soon. And flu? fuck you.

Class: Sleeping, drinking plenty of tea, and recouping
Instructor: Neti pot, a plethora of tea, hopefully an appetite and plenty of Vitamin C.
Studio: My apartment

1 comment: