Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 40: Emotions and Wheel

My emotions are going fucking crazy. crazy. I'm on the verge of a breakdown in the morning, with little things like wind in my face or discovering new policies at work pushing me to the point of crying. crying. Shedding tears like I just found out my penis is going to fall off on the same day I'm destined to meet the most perfect disney-prince-charming lad...all while the the storm of the century wipes away most of the Northeast...and California breaks off into the ocean. That's how I feel. What? What!? Hello, emotional roller-coaster, I'll have all 54 seats; one for each of the insanely singular emotions that will consume a hyper-intense period of time throughout my 17 waking hours...each day. Thank you. Oh? This ride has a 580...thousand...gillion foot drop? Awesome. 33 loops? Super. 48 story climb? Win. And then it goes all the way back in reverse? Fuck me. Breathe. Breathe. Catch your breath. *Deep, slow exhale* pause *Insanely loud scream*

Wheel, from flat to curved:
Class: Hot 90
Instructor: Monica
Studio: Open Door

1 comment: